so beautiful.........*saves parts of that*
and weeps openly....ack im a mush
------------------
Get in touch with your inner monster!
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
Here's to you my valentine for the days ya made me laff and the days ya made me cry, for the way ya made my heart beat, for the way it felt when it stopped....here's to you valentine for the sad goodbyes and the happy returns, for the giggles and the chuckles and the ways my fingers burned...you valentine you....here's to you valentine for the way you made me smile, for the repetitive phone calls, the way i tasted my teardrops and they were because of you...here's to you valentine for the kotc, the hugs, the mental breakdown, the sad tennessee baby blues, the happiest days of my life, the missing you feeling, the gifts, the laughs, and the trials...here's to you valentine for the places that you took me and the things we did see....here's to you valentine for the lil pictures and the games that we played....heres to you valentine for the lil white lies and the deep deep sighs...here's to you valentine for forever burning the fire in the midst of my name....here's to you valentine for letting no emotion go untouched....here's to you valentine for letting me see how happy you were, for letting me play in your world, and for showing me what joy really was...here's to you valentine for being my valentine....
.....its just not another day.
------------------
TnFireChic
~~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~
.......................
Hot!Hot!!Hot!!!
so beautiful.........*saves parts of that*
and weeps openly....ack im a mush
------------------
Get in touch with your inner monster!
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
thanks chloe...if it don't hurt it aint love *L*....*smooches you*
------------------
TnFireChic
~~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~
.......................
Hot!Hot!!Hot!!!
jus gets you right there
------------------
M???h??f
oh gosh, i shoulda never went back and read it over again....*sniff*....does sound kinda sad eh?
------------------
TnFireChic
~~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~
.......................
Hot!Hot!!Hot!!!
somedays its best to leave well enough alone......
[img]frown.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
Soooooooo beautiful Tee! Not gonna say much cuz I can't hardly see for the tears.... [img]eek.gif[/img]
Yep...I'm a sentimental fool! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
ahh LL i wrote that last year when i finally realized i was dealing with a broken heart and just not complete insanity........
<font color="#CC6633" size="1">[ January 10, 2004 02:36 PM: Message edited by: Tee Ehn ]</font>
Feels good to realize you're not crazy doesn't it? LOL! Well, you're a very talented writer - I'd noticed that before! Keep at it galpal!!!
<font size="3" face=" Arial,Tekton,">ain't loveOriginally posted by Tee Ehn:
thanks chloe...if it don't hurt it aint love *L*....*smooches you*
wasn't love
......
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Bookmarks